Pro X RTS Electric Scooter - Black - 1600W 48V
Free UK Mainland Delivery
- 1600W 48V Motor.
- Pro X Series
- Front & Rear lights
- 48V 12A Lead Acid Battery.
- 6.5 Inch Alloy wheels with Standard Tyres
- Plastic Deck (Deck Size – 28.5W x 53.2L cm).
- Seat Height: 78cm.
- Handlebar Height: 108cm.
- Charge time: 6-10 Hours.
- Max Load 140kg (22 Stone)
- Range per charge: Approx 24 Miles. (depending on load, gradient and terrain)
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes.
- Detachable seat.
- Kick Stand.
- Weight of scooter: 53kg
- Max Speed 27 – 31mph (depending on load, gradient and terrain)
Out of stock
Designed and manufactured using state of the art techniques This model has been improved for 2020.
- 2020 Brushless Motor
- 6.5″ Inch Alloy wheels with Standard Tyres
- Front & Rear lights
- Plastic Deck
- Comfortable detachable seat
- Power indicator to show the level of charge left
- Sports button giving you a little bit of an extra boost of power when you need it
This Electric Scooter will take you at speeds of up to 27 – 31mph! (depending on load, gradient and terrain) Not only that the motor is upgraded to a Brushless Motor
What is a Brushless motor?
When talking about electric motors there are mainly two different types:
Brush motor and brushless motor.
Brush motors have been around the longest and are often found on slightly cheaper products with electric motors.
Brushless motors are newer and better technology with several advantages:
- Higher efficiency
- Higher torque
- Less maintenance
- Quiet operation
The Pro X Electric Scooter contains a lead sealed battery, it should preferably be charged after each use, even if the battery is not completely discharged. If you are not going to use the e-scooter for an extended period of time, we recommend charging it at least once a month to keep the batteries fresh.
** Please note that this scooter is not to be used on public highways, only on private property with the owner’s consent. **
* Please note before purchase: – This is a motorized electric vehicle unlike hoverboards, they have many moving parts, some mechanical knowledge is needed. This knowledge is needed to help maintain the scooter correctly and to be able to make adjustments to brakes, chain etc. *
Maintaining Your Scooter
Maintaining your scooter is very important to keep it running and working efficiently. We recommend 2 essential products along with your standard maintenance checks that will help with its upkeep and operation in your possession. We strongly feel every chain-driven scooters should not go without these 2 products. Failure to maintain Your scooter correctly will void your warranty.
Silicone spray is a non-toxic, multipurpose aerosol for both lubrication of machinery, parts and prevention of seizing machinery.
The product is safe for use on rubber, wood, metal and some plastics.
It is quick-drying and water repellent and also resistant to low and high temperatures.
(Do not apply to the brake system)
Spray Grease & Chain Lubricant penetrates and lubricates cables, linkages, hinges & locks.
It has excellent anti-fling properties making it ideally suited for chains.
Pre-Orders – Pay Later – No Payment Details Needed.
You can order a product not yet in stock, but scheduled for future release. As the products we sell are ordered in limited quantities, pre-ordering ensures you the item to avoid disappointment. When you pre-order we do not take any payment details from you, you can place your order and pay later once the item becomes available.
By paying later you will get an email notification when we have the item in stock which will take you to your order where you can complete your order. You will then have 7 days to pay for your order. If payment is not received within the 7 days of release then the order will be cancelled.
When you pre-order you will be able to access your order through your account and cancel at any time